These are a few tips for organisation
1. Have a folder for the four main subjects, SOSE, Maths, English and Science, in those folders keep your book, note paper and display sheets.
2. Write down all the homework you have to do and when its due in your school diary, if you have a mobile phone and that has a calendar also write it down there.
3. Make a schedule for what you do everyday include after school activities, when you want to watch a show and everything remember to include an hour of studying time in your schedule.
4. Stick your school timetable in your locker so every time you go to get your books its there to look at and you don't have to look it up in your diary.
5. NEVER! leave homework...especially! an assignment to the last minute!