Beauty - Eyes
It looks great when done correctly, but get it wrong, and you’d look more like a Panda Bear.
Luckily Fun When Bored is here to help! =P lol.
1. Start by lining your top and bottom eyes with a brown or black eyeliner.
2. Smudge with a cotton bud.
3. Choose two brown shades one light or darker than the other.
4.Take the darker colour and apply as close to your upper lash-line as possible and smudge upwards.
5. Repeat with both eyes.
6. Apply the lighter shade above where your smudged eye shadow is.
7. Slick on some mascara and your ready to go.